Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hey! I'm Mark Wahlberg. You guys know me. Let's go talk to some animals.

Hey, dog. How's it goin'? I like your fur, that looks really great. So you're a dog, right? What's that all about? Okay, well it was great to meet you. Say hi to your mother for me, okay?

Now I'm gonna talk to a goat.
Hey, goat. It's good to see you. I like your beard. I had a beard like that in The Perfect Storm. Did you see that movie? Did ya, did ya see The Perfect Storm, goat? Say hi to your mother for me, okay

Now I'm gonna talk to a chicken.
Hey, chicken. How's it hangin'? A lot of people wanna eat you, but I just wanna talk to you, okay? We should do a film together, whaddya think? Hey, chicken, I'm not joking around, okay? This is the real thing, I mean this could be huge! All right, well, think about it. Say hi to your mother for me, alright?

Now I'm gonna talk to a donkey.
Hey, donkey. What's goin' on? You're a donkey, I like that. You eat apples, right? I produce Entourage. Okay, talk to you later, donkey.

Say hi to your mother for me, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment